To those who know me, it’s probably little surprise that I read a lot of books. I decided to start trying to share which books I felt were actually useful. The last couple of months I didn’t read as much as normal, but this list doesn’t include the physical books I’ve been reading also. From the start of January till the end of March, I read 54 books and most of them I started reviewing after that point (usually takes me a couple of weeks to write up reviews).
I’m only going to provide purchase links to those that were 4 or 5 stars – anything else I’m uninterested in passing along anyway and will probably delete from my Kindle account. It would be too much to retype, so if you want to see my reviews you can click a link and read it on the page itself.
The Best of the 5 Star Books
- On Becoming a Writer: What Every Blogger Needs to Know.
- The Spirit of Santa – How to talk to your children when they stop believing.
- Building Your Adjunct Platform.
- 80s Movies: The Interactive Quiz Book.
- Radical Frugality: Living in America on $8,000 a Year
- How to Keep It Clean! The Spring Cleaning Action Guide for Cleaning and Organizing Your Home All Year Round
- How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets: Learn How to Stain, Paint, Resurface & Refinish Your Way to Beautiful Looking Kitchen Cabinets
The Other 5 Star Books
- The Poverty Cookbook: My Favorites
- You Can Write Your Life Story!
- 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month
- Tax Resolution Secrets
- 100 Healthy Smoothie Recipes: 100+ Delicious Smoothie Recipes That are Quick, Easy To Make, Taste Great and Help You Lose Weight
- Help Your Child Stop The Itch (Heal Yourself With Nutritional Therapy)
- Harvesting H2o: A prepper’s guide to the collection, treatment, and storage of drinking water while living off the grid
- Arachnophobia? How to Avoid Brown Recluse Spider Bites
- Homemade Christmas
The Four Star Books
- Easter Fun Facts (a fact and trivia book for kids)
- Millet Recipes: The Ultimate Collection – Over 30 Gluten Free Recipes
- Ballymore Adventures, Book 1
- Big Data On A Shoestring (Big Data and Data Quality)
- Teaching Literature
- Clear-Minded Classics Volume 1: Ten Essential Books for Dissatisified Creative Types
- Write with Passion… Sell with Power! Easily Create, Self-publish, and Market Your Own ‘How to’ Ebook?
- Magic Words That Sell Books: How to sell books with certain words – What gets more sales when put in three places?
- Cayenne Pepper Benefits: Natural Cures Proven to Work
- 30 Crazy (But Unique) Home Crafted Christmas Gift Ideas! Easy to Follow Instructions
- Embarrassing Health Problems – Embarrassing Problems Fix: General Problems Volume 1 (Health, Mind and Body)
- How to Use HostGator and Its CPanel to Create Your New Website (Business Matters)
- Simple Computer Maintenance for Beginners
- The Easy Way To Clean: How to clean your house using a three times faster method
- Couponing for the Busy Mom
- The 12 Days Of Christmas with Gracie
- The Ultimate Account Hacking Guide
- How to get a Graduate Job
- Organic Gardening: A Beginner’s Guide on Organic Gardening to Get Your Hands Dirty
- Good, cheap and easy ! Discover 55 recipes, for less than 2 Dollars, ready in under 30 minutes !
- Survival Guide for Beginners
- Hunkering Down: Prepping to Survive in Your Home During a Natural Disaster (The NEW Survival Prepper Guides)
The Three Star Books (not linked)
- The Google+ Advantage (The Social Media Advantage)
- How to Make a Kindle Book Cover: Step-by-Step Instructions to Make High-Impact e-Book Covers with Photoshop Elements 11
- Mediterranean Vegetarian Cookbook
- Enneagram Pop! Fictional Characters
- How to Use Turbo Tax to Confidently Prepare Your Tax Returns (Tax Year 2012)
- Cook What You Have A Guide to the Lazy Garden and the Lazy Kitchen
The Two Star Books (not linked)
- Green Smoothie Recipes – An Interactive Games Quiz Book
- On Interpretation
- 140 All-Time Must-See Movies for Film Lovers Now Available On DVD
- PCOS Diet Book – A Collection Of Recipes To Beat The Symptoms Of PCOS – A Cookbook For Women Suffering From PCOS
- Angels, Aliens & Other Entities
- How to Cook Delicious Vegetarian Dinners! (Eat Healthy, Feel Vibrant – Fast, Easy, Tasty & Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for Today’s Busy Woman)
The One Star Books (not linked)
- The Replicator Moment? (Critical Shorts)
- We Are Savages
- Top 90 Children’s Gifts to Buy This Year
- AARP 2013 Almanac: Free Stuff, Scams and Savings, Diet and Health Tips, Movie Classics and More
I know this article has taken me forever to get out, but between the weeks of typing up reviews, then summarizing the list here, it took a while.